Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Angry Hedgehog Begins

So it is another okish-wild-windy-blustry-sunsplitting the rocks outside Autumn day in UCD, and I am in the library doing some readings for Class tomorrow. Just done some readings on Durkheim & as most people will know, I am not a major fan of Marx, however as most Universities in the world seem to think he is one of the most radical alternative thinker ever, I disagree-He just had a good day and a good PR publisher.

Anyway that may get me into trouble later on so i will leave it for now & develop it later. In the meantime, October 17th is

United Nations as the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty

you can find more information on this on www.oct17.org



later, im going back to read more for this class tomorrow afternoon-and before I go out tonight & dont have the time tomorrow! :-D

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home