Wednesday, April 16, 2008

One Nation Under CCTV

Banksy Strikes AgainImage by Thomas Hawk viaOk I like some of Banksy's work and he did it again over the weekend, whilst being watched by CCTV... One Nation Under CCTV...I likes it alot!

The Daily Mail (ick) has the story...

Banksy pulled off an audacious stunt to produce what is believed to be his biggest work yet in central London.

The secretive graffiti artist managed to erect three storeys of scaffolding behind a security fence despite being watched by a CCTV camera.

Then, during darkness and hidden behind a sheet of polythene, he painted this comment on 'Big Brother' society.

Source: Dailymail.co.uk

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I saw this on BoingBoing. I was very excited. (but of course I'm from Wisconsin). But I'm still happy that people are opposing CCTV.

April 20, 2008 at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home