Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Summamtion Mantra

Whilst being at home for the last couple of days, I have come across a couple of my old bits and bobs around the house. I found a recipe for a German Yeast bread, that was hand written by a cousin of mine, dollars, certificates, ticket stubs. However hidden underneath lots of paper on my wall board was a little slip of paper that I had typed up a couple of years ago. Its not my own words but the sentiment resonated with me then, and still does today. Even though I had forgotten about it for a while, it has been a mantra for me for the last couple of years. Try everything once. Take every chance. Get involved in organisations. Get attached to people. Get Burned by people. Ultimately it is a mantra about the joys and the tribulations of the every day, as opposed to the grand picture which fits into place in all our lives. Ultimately it is about Living Life to the best of our abilities.


"Life is a special thing. You only have one chance to do what you want. If you don't do it you will regret it and if you do do it you may regret it. So don't think about what you are going to do, Just do it. But if you regret it go on with your life and pretend it never happened."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home