Thursday, February 21, 2008

Eurosong 2008.

I may not get a chance to blog between now and Eurosong 2008(RTE 1, 7pm, Sat!), I shall be at Queerbash and Baby Blue Training over the course of the next two days. I have already made my opinions known about that song, so I figured I would give y'all the run down of the rest of the contestants(and also whom I would like to see win!).

"Double Cross My Heart" performed by Donal Skehan composed by Joel Humlén, Oscar Gorres and Charlie Mason.- Heard a clip of this on the afternoon show on RTE, I like it...I also like him-isn't he cute? I'd like to see him represent the country and not a bleeding turkey!
"Time to Rise" performed by Maya. Music by Maja Slatinsek and Ziga Pirnat. Lyrics by Ziga Pirnat. I also think she would be another great entry to send ie she's not a TURKEY (is anybody seeing a pattern?)




Not Crazy After All" performed by Leona Daly, composed by Leona Daly and Steve Booker.-Again, not a Turkey...


"Sometimes" performed by Liam Geddes and written by Susan Hewitt - we also like him, because a)he's not a turkey but also he is the youngest entrant.




"Chances" written and performed Marc Roberts- Finally and yes you guessed it...He is not a TURKEY!

Those avid Eurosong viewers will notice I have not included that song in this list. I will refuse to recognise it! I will go and support Switzerland or something if the youth of Ireland put it through! Best of Luck to all the contestants. for more information go to http://www.rte.ie/tv/eurovision/biogs.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home