Sunday, March 30, 2008

BBC Radio 4 Broadcaster & the Giggles!

I came across this story yesterday and I just had to listen to it for myself. Charlotte Green, who maintain a decorum voice, as is expected of BBC newscasters for the first part of the clip about a recording of the oldest known recording of the human voice.She however struggled to maintain that decorum after listening to the piece. I can honestly say that I was slightly amused also by the clip and it is nice to see that *shock horror* they are human and not just drones who droll out the news in a monotone voice. Cheers for the Laughs Charlotte.


  • You can hear Charlotte's Giggling fit here. Thankfully the BBC allows their broadcasts to go out in both WMP and Realplayer which means if you are behind a HEA server like I am most of the time, you will be able to hear it in WMP. If only RTE offered its broadcast service in WMP, life would be soo much
  • The Oldest Voice recording story in existence is here.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home