Thursday, March 27, 2008

I have achieved a life's ambition....

Ok well those of you who use facebook are well aware of the situation with Applications (aka Apps) and how they can take over your profile. The 'You are Gay!" app is one which I have on my profile, not for any major apparent philosophical or necessary reason because it is somewhat useless. However life is full of useless things so this one exists for the moment anyway.

Regardless, I have been used to getting the "someone thinks you are gay" email into my account which is fine because well duh, I am. However When I got the email in this afternoon which stated that "someone thinks you are straight", I was most amused. I was also a little puzzled as to what I have done lately which has made this person think I am straight, even a quick glance of my facebook profile has me in a 3.5ft high blue sequin conical hat and a cape from St.Patrick's day with facial makeup.

However i wish to thank that person for reaffirming my belief that I can pull off "straight" every now and then-even in a 3.5ft high blue sequin conical hat and a flowing cape. Now I have to push the boundaries further, anybody got any suggestions?




Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home