Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Its James actually not Henry...

I know this will seem like a fruitless post to some however it amused me, I'm still the one posting here so I am going to indulge myself my amusements. :-) .

James, should not be mixed up with his more infamous cousin Henry, who was caught in the middle of public lewd acts recently. Henry has been out of commission for the last couple of weeks and was unavailable for comment for this post. His solicitor says he has been suffering from emotional trauma after the episode with that Gentleman a couple of weeks ago. For more information on that story, see the Telegraph article on it.

However it turns out that there is a whole series of the Hoover family leasing their services at the moment and Flissy666 tells of her experiences with Hetty.But I digress.

James is amazing and he is cute. Now I do realise it is a hoover and at a risk of bringing undue slagging because of innuendo [sic], but sure anyway, If anybody knows of a good man who is amazing and cute and can cook and clean well send us an email won't ya. Also if anybody sees Henry, tell him its all ok and nobody really cares to much. We all make mistakes and we all unfortunately pick up the wrong men as well.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home