Monday, March 24, 2008

The Sweets I love to hate..

Ok so on my way back to Dublin this evening I stopped in Mountrath as usual for my coffee before getting onto the motorway and of course I picked up a bag of sweets. (yes I have quiet the sweet tooth-Ask my dentist, he stopped me drinking Cola for goodness sake).

Anyway there it was, in its shiny orange, brown and yellow packaging, a big bag of Revels Chocolates. and I purchased it and went on my merry way on the motorway to deal with the madness that was the Bank Holiday traffic. So as I am halfway up the motorway I decide to tuck into some of the Revels.

For those of you unfamiliar with Revels, they have a chocolate outside and a various different styles of centres. These encompass minstrels, malteasers, toffee, orange chocolate, and coffee chocolate.

Now the problem with Revels is not the sheer level of difference between the fillings. The problem instead is that you never know which one you are getting and my personal little grievenance is EVERYTIME i think I am getting a Toffee chocolate, I end up getting a malteaser, or orange chocolate or Coffee chocolate. The problem with this is that I end up using my chew mechanism in my teeth, when I should be using my crunch mechanism.

So heres what I propose people at Revels....MORE TOFFEE please in your packets! I like toffee, and before someone says just go and buy a packet of toffee poppets, I still like Revels, I just would like more toffee!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home