Friday, May 30, 2008

Celine!

The Vegas YearsImage via Wikipedia
As I write this I am a little worse for wear: Lets just say Cineoke was great great fun but some mortification occurred!

ANYWAYs moving along. Today is Friday the 30th May 2008 and on this most glorious day, a certain Lady of Leisure who has been working damn hard in Vegas for the last couple of years is appearing on stage in Croke Park. Yes I am going to that Concert and in true Hedgehog style here, we have a Youtube Video-(I really need to stop goring myself on Youtube, its soo distracting, but at least its not Wikipedia :;-) )

So for those of you who Judge me for going to see Celine Dion well lets just say it's gonna be Epic and I don't care what you think. 80,000 people can't be that wrong.




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home