Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Who Will Buy?

Some of you will be aware of the BBC 1 Production "I'd Do Anything" which takes a relative nobody and selects her to become a leading "Nancy"/leading "Oliver" in the West End production of "Oliver" later this year, produced by Andrew Lloyd Weber. It is a spin off from the 'Maria' and 'Joseph' series last year and the year before and has proven to be hugely popular.

So the semi-final is on this weekend and to get me in the mood before I do my Eurovision post, I figured I would give y'all this to feast on from the original Movie version of Oliver because it is a fantastic day outside!Coupled with not seeing the movie in full in years-I think I still have it on VHS at home!, its a nice one to have. :-)

Also for those of you who don't know who the original Oliver was and in case you get asked in a Trivia quiz, see here for Wikipedia Article on Mark Lester.

For more information on the BBC's "I'd Do Anything" go to the BBC website:








Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home