Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Eavan Boland at the National Gallery of Ireland, Wednesday 2nd June 2008.

National Gallery of Ireland.Image via WikipediaSo some of you may be wondering why I posted the Pomengranate earlier this week....Well it is one of my favourite poems by Eavan Boland....However my main reasons was I wished to share it with you but also because I am going to listen to a poetry reading she is giving tomorrow in the National Gallery on Merrion Square at 1pm.This is part of the Gallery's summer lunchtime events and there are some pretty interesting talks and discussions on every week day over the course of July. For further information go to the Gallery's website here.




Zemanta Pixie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home