Thursday, September 27, 2007

Disclaimer

Letter to the PresidentImage by spitecho via FlickrFirstly this is my Personal Blog and as such this reflects my personal musings and opinions. They DO NOT reflect the views of my Employer nor anybody with whom I may be engaged in business with.

Secondly, with regards to Comments on the posts. People are free to express their opinions and vehemently disagree with my Point of View. Variety is the Spice of Life or so I have been reliably informed.

However there are a couple of limitations to this:

1. Any Comments which defame persons; are potentially libelous to me and this site; Advocating the commitment of a Crime of any kind; Racist or Homophobic Remarks; or Prejudicial arguments about any Current Court Cases will be removed Immediately.


2. Robust Argument and disagreement with my opinion is expected and will be responded to in a courteous and Responsible Manner. Personal Abuse and a lack of basic respect for both myself or other commentators, however, will not be tolerated. I may be an Equality of Condition kinda guy in my politics, but I will not allow this site to be used as a platform for someone else's Agenda.

Now that the nitty gritty has been dealt with let's get back to the business as to why we are all here. My Ramblings. :-)


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home