Sunday, January 13, 2008

Random Musings

Good Weather.


Good Food.


Good Family Quality Time.


All of the Above make for a fantastic holiday.



No pictures today I am afriad, mainly because I am on a shockingly old thing-It has a Mitsubishi Diamond Plus 73 CFT Monitor for crying out loud and I still am only getting used to this keyboard layout!. However just to reiterate something. Everything looks so much better when the sun in shining. Also this siesta thing is really growing on me. I think instead of theose extra three bank holidays we are due to get, we instigate a siesta time instead. It would be much more effective!

Going to some Drag show tomorrow night in the Music Hall tavern. Should be fun. Also I get to compare it with shows I have seen in Dublin, Limerick, Cork & Columbia, SC. Not too bad for the price either. 50eur gets ya the show, your food, plus a free bar of beer, sanguina & wine. should be intreresting and like I said everything looks better when the sun is shining...Everything.

Saw John Edwards on CNN earlier- its amazing what you see on Siesta time! Looked well canvassing my old state. Must try and dig up some pictures of when I met him when I get home from the rally in 2004 campaign. Very interesting man and very capable also. should be a fun season.


Anyways time for me to go and put some after sun on-got a tad burned today-(snigger) and my credit is going on this damn machine. have a good one!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

deadly - enjoy the break and be careful in the sun. How long before Edwards drops out - before or after Super-Tuesday?

January 14, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home