Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Definite Description of Dublin Students

I have been looking for something to write up for today's entry. This is what I have come up with. Stereotypes perhaps but nonetheless quiet intriguing. :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------
The Definite Description of Dublin Students

A UCD, a DIT and a Trinity student were in an airplane that crashed. They're up in heaven,and God's sitting on the great white throne.

God addresses the UCD student first:"What do you believe in?"

The UCD Student replies,"Well,I believe in power to the little people.I think people should be able to make their own choices about things and that no one should ever be able to tell someone else what to do.I also believe in feeling people's pain."God thinks for a second "Okay,I can live with that.Come and sit at my left."

God then addresses the DIT student: "What do you believe in?"

The DIT student replies,"Well,I believe that the combustion engine is evil and that we need to save the world from CFCs and that if any more freon is used, the whole earth will become a greenhouse and we'll all die."God thinks for a second : "Okay,that sounds good.Come and sit at my right."

God then addresses the Trinity student: "What do u believe in"

The Trinity student replys "i believe u are in my chair".

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Lavelle said...

Oi!

January 4, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home