Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Personal Desktop Coffee Maker

Well this was a Crimbo gift from a mate of mine. It is so dinky and gorgeous, some might argue sleek and sexy even.lol. Its entitled the 'Personal Desktop Coffee Maker' and is meant to be sit on your desk. Now personally, those of you who know me will know that if i was to have a coffee maker on my desk I would be buzzing high all the time and my addiction to the stuff would get worse than it already is. In light of that recognition I have decided that it was in my best interests and in ensuring that I have some contact with my housemates that I put the coffee maker in the kitchen. However I wanted to point out how small and dinky this coffee maker is, so I had to take a picture and put it to scale. So in the picture below you will see the lovely coffee maker, but also a Bounty roll beside it. THAT IS HOW SMALL IT IS! Its ridiculous how small it is. However what is not ridiculous is the taste of the coffee which I must say is frickin fantastic.




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home