Monday, September 29, 2008

Hafa tatamanu ha? Todu maolek

Some of you will be aware that my use of language can be quite innovative. That is a language says one thing and I pronounce it completely differently! There are times when I am sure that I may have committed a genocide on various languages and would be brought before the Hague, save for the fact that the Language police haven't caught me yet. I like languages. I may prounce everything wrong and make huge grammatical screwups in form but I still like em!

So you can imagine my delight when I came across this site which told me how to say "How are in you?" in 426 languages! I may never get to speak Chamorro ( from Guam) or Cree (from Canada) but you never know.......


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home