Friday, October 19, 2007

The HSE & My Woes!

This effin country is deplorable some times!
CHRIST ABOVE! because im not 23 on the first of January I cant be access on my own income or LACK THEREOF for any type of Local authority grant AND NOW they tell me that I cannot get a MEDICAL CARD because I was not 23 on the first of January & I will have to use my parents income which will put me over the Fricken threshhold. Honestly this system is not fair! I have been earning my own way & paying my own way since I was 17 and I can't be assessed on my own income! and now when I look for a little bit of help from this god forsaken country, they say no, you have to be 23 on the first of January! Am I right to be annoyed, I think so! I am really really pissed off about this, and the annoying thing is there is sweet eff all I can do about the whole f*cken process!


ARGGGGGGGGGGHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH


/rant!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home