Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Oireachtas now has an RSS feed

For those junkies of politics out there, the eDemocracy unit of Leinster House has started an RSS feed of the Agenda of the week within the houses of the Oireachtas. Now whilst it is still in its "experimental stages", it is great to see that I can now put the RSS feed for the agenda for the week in my Google Reader and view it, without having to go to the Oireachtas site-Yes I am that lazy but there are times when I forget to go and check, so at least this way I know I have no excuse considering it will be in my Google reader. You can subscribe to the RSS feed via here and they are looking for feedback from the public about expansion of the service.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home