Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Some football thing.

Ok I may be slightly late in doing a post on this- However funnily enough I don't really care too much about football, to be worried about it. Anyway Mr. Giovanni Trappattoni is the new Republic of Ireland football manager, and whilst my sources have informed me (ie my housemates) he is a fantasic coup for the FAI and will be great for the team etc etc. Anyway here's a vid of the man himself in action during a press conference in 1998. now did anybody see the programme for the GAA league lying around, some changes abound. Apparently they can get a crowd, 1000 strong, out in Patrick street,Cork for a Hurling strike but not for an Independence movement...




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home