Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Accessability

In an attempt to improve accessability to the site and also to open up the audience of the blog to as many people as possible, I have included the Altavista Babelfish translation service to the side so it can be viewed in 8 different languages-French, Porteugeuse, German, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Chinese and Japanese. I am working on finding software which will allow the text size to be increased for those who have trouble reading the text at the current font size. Also as of this afternoon, I have applied for Odigo.com to review the site and give me the code for reading out text within the posts. This I hope allow those of us who are lazy and want to listen to my posts to do so, but it will also allow persons who have visual issues a capability to have the post read out, within the site. ISL for vids is always hard to come by but I will find endeveour to use subtitles where possible. :-)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home